Join IMPI Today!
Membership in the International Microwave Power Institute is open to industry professionals, corporations, educators, and students involved in the science and application of microwave and radio-frequency technology.
There is no better time than now to consider a membership with the International Microwave Power Institute! Professional Membership entitles you to:
- Discounted member pricing at all Symposia and Short Courses throughout the year
- Complimentary access to our Webinars (5 planned for 2018!)
- An online subscription to our peer reviewed publication, the Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy (JMPEE), which is managed by international publisher Taylor and Francis
- A subscription to our signature newsletter,The Wave.
- Access to the Member Only section of the website, which includes a Newsletter Archive, Job Postings and more
- Unprecedented networking and access to the best and the brightest in the global Mw and RF community!
Join as a Professional Member for the annual rate of $220 USD!
IMPI currently has 16 corporate members: Campbell Soup Company, Conagra, Tyson Foods, Graphic Packaging International, Nestle, Richardson Electronics, PSC Inc., L-3 Electron Devices, Ferrite Microwave Technologies, PepsiCo, Muegge GmbH, Ampleon, MKS, Wattsine, SAIREM and NXP.
Available to corporations and includes:
Designation of up to five (5) member representatives (transferable)
One exhibition space at the annual IMPI Symposium
Bi-annual conference calls with IMPI's Executive Committee
Complimentary copies of all Institute publications produced during the year*
Complimentary online access to the Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy (current Volume and full archive)
A subscription to IMPI's signature newsletter, The Wave, published 6 times per year
Access to Institute member and subscriber mailing lists
Discounts on periodicals advertising rates
Member status for designated company employees participating in Institute meetings and short courses
Unlimited complimentary registrations for all IMPI Webinars (5 in 2017!) for your entire company
Annual dues are $2,500 per year and are anniversary based.
Available to any individual enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours at an accredited university. Student members receive discounts for meetings and a subscription to JMPEE. Eligibility must be certified by proof of enrollment at the time of application. Annual dues are $50.
*- excludes specialty surveys - fees may apply for surveys