The 50th Annual Microwave Power Symposium (IMPI 50)
June 21-23, 2016
The Caribe Royal All Suite Hotel and Convention Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
The 2016 Call for Papers has just been released! Abstracts must be submitted by January 25, 2016.
The Word Template for Abstract Submissions will be loaded soon.
The Author_Contact_form_in_Word, or the Author Contact form located on the last page of the Call for Papers, must be submitted with your abstract submission.
Registration will open on December 1, 2015.
REFUND POLICY: Refund of 50% if cancellation is made prior to May 1, 2016. After that time, no refunds can be made, however, substitutions can be made at any time.
PREVIOUSLY HELD EVENTS
Fall 2015 Short Course
October 27-29, 2015
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Sponsored by The Kraft Heinz Company, Washington State University, the USDA and PSC
IMPI 49 Symposium
The 49th Annual Microwave Power Symposium was held June 16-18, 2015 at the beautiful Kona Kai Resort in San Diego, California, USA! Eighty-four attendees participated in this event!
Proceedings from the 49th Annual Microwave Power Symposium are available for purchase. $75 for an electronic copy of the Proceedings; $150 for a hard copy. Please contact Molly Poisant if you would like to make a purchase.
The Schedule of Events/Marketing Brochure from the event can be accessed here. The Call for Papers is now available for download. Please note the submission deadline has expired.
Exhibition/Sponsorships: IMPI 49 had a record number of exhibits this year: Gerling Applied Engineering, Graphic Packaging International, L-3 Electron Devices, MKS ALTER Products, Muegge GmbH, NXP, Photon Control, PSC Inc. and Richardson Electronics. Special thanks to our Sponsors: Liverpool John Moores University, Washington State University and the USDA!
Instructions for Presenters:
1) The SCHEDULE OF EVENTS is now available for viewing. Please check the title of your paper and the spelling for your name.
2) Each author is asked to submit an extended 2 page abstract using the IMPI 49 Word Template by April 1st. Extended abstracts should be emailed to email@example.com and these will be reviewed, and if accepted, published in the conference Proceedings.
3) Presenters are also required to submit a Micro-Abstract for use in our Onsite Program. Oral Presenters can download this form; Poster Presenters can download this form. Save the Micro-Abstract as "Paper # - Micro-Abstract" and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st.
5) All authors are required to register for the conference by April 1, 2015. Registration will confirm your place in the program.
6) We are no longer requesting 4-page papers. Please consider submitting longer, more in depth papers, to the Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy.
Fall 2014 Short Course
The Fall 2014 Short Course was held October 21-23 at the Hyatt Regency Arcade in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Sixty-one attendees participated in the 2 day event. Special thanks to our sponsors: Nestle, Washington State University, the USDA and PSC Inc.
IMPI 48 Symposium
IMPI 48 was held June 18-20, 2014 at the Doubletree Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. 83 attendees from across the globe attended the Symposium. Click here to view a copy of our program: IMPI-2014-SymposiumBrochure48_June 2014 and Spouse/Guest Program
Proceedings from the 48th Annual Microwave Power Symposium are available for purchase. $75 for an electronic copy of the Proceedings. Please contact Molly Poisant if you would like to make a purchase.
Conference attendees will receive an email by July 3rd with details on how to access both the online Proceedings and PPTs (free of charge).
Special thanks to our Sponsors
Washington State University, the USDA, Liverpool John Moores University, BEST Research Institute
Gerling Applied Engineering, Muegge GmbH, Neoptix, PSC Inc., Richardson Electronics and SAIREM
Please contact Molly Poisant at email@example.com.