IMPI 49 Symposium
The 49th Annual Microwave Power Symposium will be held June 16-18, 2015 at the beautiful Kona Kai Resort in San Diego, California, USA!
The MARKETING BROCHURE/SCHEDULE OF EVENTS for IMPI 49 is now available for download.
The Technical Program Chairs for IMPI 49 are Ray Boxman of Tel Aviv University and Ulrich Erle of Nestle. Jeyam Subbiah of the University of Nebraska, Lincoln is chairing the Food Science & Technology Program Committee .
We have negotiated an amazing rate of $149 per night at the Kona Kai Resort; complimentary internet is included in the rate and the $20 per night resort fee will be waived upon check in! Space is extremely limited for the nights of Tuesday, June 16 and Wednesday, June 17th- book your room today!
Additionally, we have added an overflow hotel, located next door to the Kona Kai Resort. The Best Western Plus, Isle of Palm Hotel, has rooms available from Sunday, June 14th-Friday, June 19th at the $149 rate. The rate for rooms on the weekend prior and after our Symposium are $169 per night. To make your reservation there, please call +1-619-222-0561 or +1-800-922-2336 and ask for the IMPI Group Rate.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Registration fees includes: Welcome Reception Tuesday evening, continental breakfasts, coffee breaks, networking luncheons on Wednesday and Thursday as well as all course materials. Additionally, registrants will have the opportunity to add short course(s) and a group dinner to their registration for an additional fee.
IMPI 49 will offer a Spouse/Guest program. These details will be posted here once finalized.
REFUND POLICY: Refund of 50% if cancellation is made prior to May 15. After that time, no refunds can be made.
Instructions for Presenters:
1) The SCHEDULE OF EVENTS is now available for viewing. Please check the title of your paper and the spelling for your name.
2) Each author is asked to submit an extended 2 page abstract using the IMPI 49 Word Template by April 1st. Extended abstracts should be emailed to email@example.com and these will be reviewed, and if accepted, published in the conference Proceedings.
3) Presenters are also required to submit a Micro-Abstract for use in our Onsite Program. Oral Presenters can download this form; Poster Presenters can download this form. Save the Micro-Abstract as "Paper # - Micro-Abstract" and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st.
5) All authors are required to register for the conference by April 1, 2015. Registration will confirm your place in the program.
6) We are no longer requesting 4-page papers. Please consider submitting longer, more in depth papers, to the Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy.
The Call for Papers is now available for download. Please note the submission deadline has expired.
Fall 2015 Short Course - Just Announced!
October 27-29, 2015
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Sponsored by Heinz North America
PREVIOUSLY HELD EVENTS
Fall 2014 Short Course
The Fall 2014 Short Course was held October 21-23 at the Hyatt Regency Arcade in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Sixty-one attendees participated in the 2 day event. Special thanks to our sponsors: Nestle, Washington State University, the USDA and PSC Inc.
IMPI 48 Symposium
IMPI 48 was held June 18-20, 2014 at the Doubletree Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. 83 attendees from across the globe attended the Symposium. Click here to view a copy of our program: IMPI-2014-SymposiumBrochure48_June 2014 and Spouse/Guest Program
Proceedings from the 48th Annual Microwave Power Symposium are available for purchase. $75 for an electronic copy of the Proceedings. Please contact Molly Poisant if you would like to make a purchase.
Conference attendees will receive an email by July 3rd with details on how to access both the online Proceedings and PPTs (free of charge).
Special thanks to our Sponsors
Washington State University, the USDA, Liverpool John Moores University, BEST Research Institute
Gerling Applied Engineering, Muegge GmbH, Neoptix, PSC Inc., Richardson Electronics and SAIREM
Please contact Molly Poisant at email@example.com.