IMPI currently has 28 Corporate Members (logos listed below).
Corporate Membership is available to any corporation and includes:
- Designation of up to five (5) member representatives (transferable)
- One complimentary registration to the Fall 2020 Seminar or IMPI 55 Symposium
- Discounted $500 exhibition booth at IMPI 55 Savannah (typically $1800 for non-members)
- Unlimited complimentary registrations for all IMPI Webinars (6 planned for 2020!) for your entire company
- Member status for designated company employees participating in Symposium, Fall Seminar or Short Courses (typically $100 off published rate)
- Your company’s logo and a click-thru to your website on the IMPI website
- Membership in the Solid State RF Energy Section
- Featured company posts on our social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Complimentary copies of all Institute publications produced during the year*
- Complimentary online access to the Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy (current Volume and full archive)
- A subscription to IMPI’s signature newsletter, The Wave, published 6 times per year
- Discount on website and newsletter advertising rates
- Ability to publish job openings on IMPI website
- Bi-annual conference calls with IMPI’s Executive Committee
Annual dues are $2,500 per year and are anniversary based.
*If paying membership dues via the Online Store, a $65 processing fee is added to the dues. Payment via wire transfer or check does not incur a fee.